Welcome! Find out more about Measure B and how you can support the campaign to help lead us to victory on Tuesday, June 3.
Measure B will keep our local schools strong—without increasing taxes by a single penny. By keeping our Coastside schools strong, we keep our community strong. That is why your Yes vote on Measure B is essential. Measure B will appear on the June 3, 2014 ballot and requires 67% of the vote to pass—every Yes on B vote will be critical.
Vote YES on B to:
- Preserve strong academic reading, writing, math and science programs
- Retain qualified teachers and staff
- Protect programs to keep struggling students on the right track
- Maintain and support classroom technology
- Keep all of the District’s school open
Support Friends of Cabrillo Unified Schools—a committee of community volunteers committed to passing Measure B! Our primary campaign activities are phone banks and weekend neighborhood door-to-door walks.
Please visit the “Get Involved” page of this website to sign up to help today. Fill out the endorsement form to add your name to our list of supporters, or visit the “Donate” page to make a financial contribution to our volunteer-led campaign.